- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
This will sound a bit cheesy but spending time with my girlfriend. She literally puts me in a state of calmness, I can’t even explain it
- What do you fear?
I fear not succeeding. I put so much work into my craft that the thought of not making it kills me
- What is your pet hate?
I intensely dislike people who think they better than others just by judging them from the outside
- What’s the strangest instruction a coach has given you?
It’s was so strange, I can’t even share it…
- What is your greatest extravagance?
I have a sweet tooth, so I don’t mind spending money on sweets, chocolate and snacks in general
- Which words or phrases do you overuse?
“You know what I’m saying?”
- What talent (other than sport) would you like to have?
- What is your most treasured possession?
At this moment, it has to be my Olympic & World Championship Medals
- What movie should everyone watch?
Race – it’s about Jesse Owens’ quest to become the greatest track and field athlete in history
- What is your favourite view?
The view of the ocean, it’s so beautiful, to think that God created something so big always brings me to a place of thankfulness